Antonio Sorlini, No organization found
Senior Advisory and Strategic Consultant
Zurich - Switzerland
Senior advisor with over 28 years experience in Financial industries:
- Technology Evangelist & IT Solutions Consultant, re-think & re-design the strategy business operations/ processes,
FinTech solutions: block-chain, crypto-currencies; Fast Payment; EBICS Electronic Banking Internet Communication Standard transmission protocol; T2S platform;
- M&A Advisory/Consultant with Strategic mind-set; Entrepreneurial flair: demonstrates a combination of obsessive client focus, strong systematic approach, commercial acumen complex problem solving and collaborative behaviour, Program governance, AGILE service approach; Lean Six Sigma; industrial plan implemented cross multiple regions;
- Knowledge in emerging trends across the FS sector, existing relationships within Analyst community across Europe;
- Clarity of vision in a pressurized and constantly changing environment.
• The ability to innovate and challenge conventional attitudes and thinking. Bold enough to express opinions. Capability to use the technology to disrupt business processes;
Main roles held during the professional career:
Senior Advisor / Strategy Consultant on a freelance base
Management Consulting Corporate Associate Partner within international global enterprise at EMEA level
GAM (Global Account Manager)
European Banks & Payments Institution Community
Specialties: M&A international operation, Funding innovative Start-up, International Sales.